Build Your Own Team
Our ďtwo-tierĒ tracking platform allows you to build your own credit repair salesforce and earn
Iíd like to help you make more money.
Iíd also like to help your clientís change their lives.
Stop turning your credit challenged clients away. It costs good money to get a lead in the door, and I will give you an opportunity to tell them ďWHENĒ, instead of ďNOĒ.
My experienced and trained team is available to answer any of your questions, and will help you close more deals.
Why Join Coleman's Independence Institute Referral Program?
ē Itís Free: Our Affiliates pay nothing. Clients pay a fair price based on results Ė a fraction of what they will save over the life of a loan.
ē Itís Legal, Ethical, and Compliant: We take measures to insure your client is protected
ē Itís Simple.
Ė Affiliates refer their unqualified clients to Coleman's Indpendence Institute
Ė Coleman Independence Institute improves their clientsí credit scores, or they get their money back.
Ė Coleman's Independence Institute send qualified clients back to Affiliate to close loans, buy cars, or close deals
ē Itís Profitable: Affiliates who consistently send their clients to Coleman's Independence Institute are assured of a continuous business stream, as clients return with improved credit scores after 3-9 months or a lot sooner!
ē Itís Guaranteed: Our service is backed by one of the strongest money-back guarantees in the industry
Ready to get started? Call 903-257-5936 or sign up below!
THIS AGREEMENT and the referred materials contain the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual or entity's participation in the (Colemanís Independence Institute), Affiliate Program (ďCredit Repair Affiliate"). This Agreement is made and entered into between and among (Colemanís Independence Institute) and you. As used in this Agreement, "we/us/our" means (Colemanís Independence Institute), and "you" means the affiliate applicant.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND (Colemanís Independence Institute), BY SIGNING THE APPLICATION YOU ARE AFFIRMATIVELY STATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN, ARE AFFIRMATIVELY INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS HEREOF.
1. ENROLLMENT IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM: To begin enrollment in the program you will have to submit a complete application. Upon submitting a complete application you will be granted provisional acceptance to the program. Such provisional acceptance may be revoked at any time for any reason or for no reason at all. At the sole discretion of (Colemanís Independence Institute). The following your acceptance may be deemed unsuitable and be terminated (a) contain link(s) to nudity or pornography or promote sexually explicit materials; (b) promote violence; (c) promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; (d) promote illegal activities; (e) infringe intellectual property rights of ours, or otherwise violate the rights of any third party; (f) contain in our sole judgment material that is defamatory, fraudulent, or harassing to us or any third party; (g) promote the use of any pyramid or similar schemes; (h) contain false or deceptive advertising or promises, guarantees or warranties of service provided by (your companyís name) (i) engage in unsolicited email marketing or "spam" as determined by (your companyís name); or (j) purport to give legal advice.
2. COMMISSIONS. Upon becoming an approved affiliate of the program you will be paid a commission of 15-percent (15%) each deal you directly refer and 7.5-percent (7.5%) on all sub-affiliates. This commission includes ONLY the clientís case setup fee, NOT the monthly service fee. You will ONLY be paid commission if the case setup fee is paid in full. In addition to all other terms and conditions, in order to remain a member in good standing as an affiliate, you and must refer a minimum of 3 deals per month.
3. SUB-AFFILIATES. As an incentive to help (Colemanís Independence Institute) disseminate information to the widest possible audience, we have developed the sub-affiliate program. A "sub-affiliate" is an Affiliate who becomes such by being referred to the program directly by you. In order to be considered your sub-affiliate you must ensure that the sub-affiliate provides your Sales ID and/or NAME when referring clients.
THEY WILL NOT BECOME A SUB-AFFILIATE AND YOU WILL NOT BE CREDITED WITH SUB-AFFILIATE SIGN-UPS UNLESS THEY PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND/OR ID. (Colemanís Independence Institute) will not and cannot make an existing Affiliate of another marketing affiliate after the application is completed
WE HAVE EXTENSIVE TRACKING SOFTWARE IN PLACE TO DETER THIS.
4. COMMISSION SCHEDULE. All commissions earned under this program, including direct, performance bonuses, and sub-affiliate commissions will be made monthly, on a calendar month basis, paid by (Brad Coleman) to you by the 15th of every month.
5. CANCELLATION OF SERVICES. In order to qualify for commissions, a client who successfully retains (Colemanís Independence Institute)) services must remain a client of (Colemanís Independence Institute)) for 31 (thirty one days). If a client cancels their services with (Colemanís Independence Institute) within this 31 day window, all commissions and sub-affiliate commissions will be deducted from the amount owed to the qualifying affiliate and sub-affiliate. If the commissions have already been paid by (Colemanís Independence Institute) to the Affiliate and/or sub-affiliate the amount(s) will be deducted from what is currently owed to the Affiliate and/or sub-affiliate. If no amount is owed to the affiliate and/or sub-affiliate the affiliate will be billed for the overpayment amount.
a. YOU MAY NOT WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR OTHERWISE PREDICT THE OUTCOME OF ANY PARTICULAR MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES Colemanís Independence Institute.
b. (Colemanís Independence Institute) disclaims all liability for the matters stated in this section (6).
7. TRACKING OF SALES. (Colemanís Independence Institute) will be solely responsible for tracking direct and sub-affiliate commissions.
8. WEBSITE INTERRUPTION. (Colemanís Independence Institute) will make every effort to keep its website operational. However, certain technical difficulties may, from time to time, result in temporary service interruptions. As an Affiliate, You, agree not to hold (Colemanís Independence Institute) liable for any of the consequences, including but not limited to lost commissions, as a result of such interruptions.
9. NON-EXCLUSIVE LIMITED LICENSE AND USE OF (Colemanís Independence Institute MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use our logos, trade names, trademarks and similar identifying material (collectively "( Colemanís Independence Institute) Marks") provided to you by us hereunder, solely for the purposes anticipated by this Agreement. You agree to use the (Colemanís Independence Institute)) marks in a manner that will not disparage (Colemanís Independence Institute) or that otherwise portrays (Colemanís Independence Institute) in a negative light. We reserve all of our ownership, intellectual property and any other rights in the (Colemanís Independence Institute) Marks and confidential information, and any other materials or information associated with any of the foregoing. Affiliate may not circumvent while an affiliate or become Colemanís Independence Institute competition after the termination of contract within 5 years after termination. We may revoke the rights granted to you pursuant to this section at any time by giving you written or electronic notice. You shall not obtain any rights in or to the (Colemanís Independence Institute) marks. The rights granted to you pursuant to this section shall terminate upon the effective date of the expiration or termination of this agreement.
10. CHANGE OF TERMS. (Colemanís Independence Institute) reserves the right to change any conditions of this agreement at any time. Change notices are sent by email or written correspondence; marketing affiliates are responsible for complying with any changes to the agreement within 10 calendar days from the date of the change. Failure of the affiliate to terminate the agreement within those 10 calendar days will constitute acceptance of the changes to this agreement.
11. TERM OF THE AGREEMENT. The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or (Colemanís Independence Institute) may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, by giving the other party written or electronic notice of termination. You are only eligible to earn commissions occurring during the term of this Agreement, and fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related transactions are not canceled or returned per section (5). We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid. Upon termination of this Agreement, (i) all licenses hereunder shall terminate, (ii) you shall immediately remove any links, icons, banners or other marks or intellectual property of (Colemanís Independence Institute from your site and (iii) section 13, 15 and 17 and this section will survive such termination.
12. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. You, and (Colemanís Independence Institute) are independent contractors. You are providing Marketing services. Nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales employee, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement whether on your site or otherwise, that would reasonably contradict anything in this section.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. (Colemanís Independence Institute) will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any special, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages (including, without limitation any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this agreement or the program, even if we or any of our representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this agreement and the program will not exceed the total fees and bonuses paid or payable to you under this agreement. All claims made hereunder by you against us shall be made within ninety (90) days of the act or omission, which forms the basis of such claims.
14. DISCLAIMERS. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the program or any services offered through the program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing or trade usage). Our web site or any other site sponsored by us in connection with this agreement will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors or termination of any services, products or this agreement.
15. INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOU WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS EXPLICITLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
16. MISCELLANEOUS. This agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the state of Texas without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Cass County, Texas - and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
17. DIRECT DEPOSIT. All commissions will be paid direct deposit, at a surcharge of 2 dollars ($2.00). If however, you selected to be paid by mail check, a 7 dollar ($7.00) deliver charge will be deducted from commissionsí payable due to the potential volume of checks we may or may not have to send.
If the person entering into this Agreement is acting on behalf of his or her company or organization, such person hereby represents to (Colemanís Independence Institute) that he or she has all requisite power and authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of such company or organization, that this Agreement has been duly authorized by such company or organization and that this Agreement will constitute a legal, valid, and binding obligation of such company or organization. Such person hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless (Colemanís Independence Institute) from any and all claims, damages and expense (including without limitation attorney's fees) arising from any breach of this section.
If any provision of this agreement shall be held or made invalid or unenforceable by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected hereby.
You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against, the parties and their respective successors and assigns.